5.14.2007

Snippets from MU Owner Eric Ferguson's Press Conference

"Konerko? Iguchi? They suck. A lot of my guys have sucked, but they suck. A lot. I've f'ing had it with them."
....
"Ryan Howard's pissing me off. But he's been hurt. I sunk a lot of money into that bastard, so he'd better produce when he gets back."
....
"How are we in first place? I mean, seriously, how is that possible? We suck. From top to bottom. Suck, suck, suck. Oh well, after this week, everything will be different ..."
....
"Kevin Kouzmanoff can lick it. Next question."
....
"I can neither confirm nor deny that Bartolo Colon ate Todd Coffey. That's the kind of speculation I don't want to get into right now. But I can tell you that Coffey is no longer with the team."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

aw, gotta go, my damn wiener kids are listening.